Lt Col Jens Hyndoy
This research workshop is being planned to share national experiences, MSG-085 results and lessons learned and to provide recommendations for the common use of C-BML and MSDL standards in the perspective of operational employment. In addition, this research workshop may help to understand best practices, barriers to further exploitation and to identify ways these might be overcome.
The objectives of this workshop are:
• To inform the community concerning the lessons learned in the area of C2-simulation interoperability;
• To present and complement current national expectations and requirements for the C-BML and MSDL standards;
• To provide a status to the community concerning the development of the C-BML and MSDL standards; and
• To show highlights of the various experimentation and demonstration events.
• To receive feedback from the operational community concerning their expectations for C2-Simulation Interoperability technologies for the conduct of military enterprise activities (e.g. force readiness, support to operations, concept development & experimentation).
Through presentation, discussion and debate, attendees will acquire knowledge and experience in the different topic areas to exploit C-BML and MSDL technologies.
It is expected that all participants will develop a shared understanding of the issues and opportunities regarding the use of C-BML and MSDL standards to ease C2SIM interoperability.
Meeting proceedings will be produced including recommendations for NATO and the Nations.
L to R: Ole Martin Mevassvik; Henrik Hej-Jeff Galvinski-Mike Hieb; Kevin Galvin
L to R: Rob Wittman-Thomas Remmermann; Mark Pullen; Lionel Khimeche-Per Gustavsson
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
C4I Center ENGR 4705